Wednesday, October 10, 2007

After i have not been diving for a while, here's my another night dive in Talang-talang island....went to dive site quite late.....however just the right time cause the darkness just approached....as usual other divers and I prepared ourselves.....get ready with the equipments......just BOOM! SPLASH!......in the water now.....of course bring along our underwater torchlight....this time I saw two nurse sharks playing hide and seek with me......one of them sneaked its head in and out from the big burrow trying to peek at me and Iwaited there to watch its curiosity behaviour.....the other one was hidden inside the corals' gap by merely showing its tail.....managed to encounter some nudibranches, a sleeping parrotfish, and etc.....and not forgotten I found a community of unknwon species crab to me....which they looked like arrow crabs........one male and the rest are female hanging in a big seafan.....they were so colorful under the shine of torchlight.....

Once we finisheed our night dive......returned to the mainland and stayed overnight at the nearest chalet.....had BBQ and chit chat till early morning bout 2am....

Next morning we had breakfast in Sematan and then we continued our dives for today.....humid and hot today....but suitable for diving.....my buddy, Maurice, and I went to dive together......we managed to encounter lots of stuff and fantastic underwater sceneries.......it's mating season for nudibranches......on the next dive of the day, I went snorkelling instead of diving....wow! the top view was different from the front view.....pretty nice.....however our boat's engine was jam when we wanted to leave the site......waited and some of them played 'diving' from the boat.....oh,no! I dragged by the divers and threw me into the water.....well, I'm wet again.....and joined them for the game till other boat came and dragged our boat back to the jetty......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home