Thursday, September 20, 2007

Batman Wall.....huge natural limestone overhang.....suitable for rock climbing activity.....completely shaded and cool sitting place for tired legs.....for me, I just went there to shoot some pics.....


Fairy Cave....not far away from Batman Wall.....located in Mount Kapur, Bau......believed to be the home of fairies and legendary stone people.....and for the Chinese, they believe that the cave is the home of Goddes as lots of burning of joss sticks and offerings in the cave nowadays......the entrance of the cave is above the base of the cliff.....and beautiful view can be seen up from the entrance of the cave.........there is a trail to the chamber....my friends and I went in....actually not suppose to.....lots of stalagmites and satactites stay in the darkness.....broken wooden planks lead to the hilltop of Mount Kapur where a view of surrounding forests can be seen through a tunnel.....

Wind Cave.....surrounded by forests and a river running alongside......wooden planks lead to the main cave and two underground tunnels in the darkness......lots of small continuous tunnels.....I was once stepped into one of the tunnels' entrance.....first thing I felt was.....is it raining?.....and I looked up the tunnel....wow!.....those guanos were dropping from the top like heavy rain.....fortunately I didn't have any of those in my body.....what a nightmare!.....also encountered bats in a closer distances in the cave.....

Photographer : Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home